Agnostic.com

3 3

Palestine or isreal

Who is from palestine or isreal

fdmadani 4 Sep 28

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

oh i misread the question, read FOR instead of FROM. i'm an american. i have relatives in israel. i don't know them well. most of them i don't know at all. most of my relatives are in the united states, although i have a branch i don't know at ALL in south american.

i am a zionist. you know what a zionist is? not someone who believes israel can do no wrong. not someone who believes israel should dominate palestine. not someone who believes palestinians should not have a homeland. a zionist is someone who believes israel should exist. that's what it actually is. and that's what i believe: that israel should exist. i also think that by now the palestinians, regardless of history, need to have a homeland too, and a two-state solution is the only way to go. however, both countries have dreadful leadership right now. palestine's leadership still wants to blow israel to smithereens and furthermore kill all the jews in the world. israel's leadership is corrupt and inhumane. i do not think either leadership reflects the people of its respective nation.

g

I'm not from the area. I believe in a two-state solution. Anti-Zionist I visited both in my college days.

all respect

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:188996
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.