Agnostic.com

8 4

I am new, can someone tell me how to increase my level?

carlos89 2 Oct 20

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

How significant is the dating aspect of the site? I'm a married old guy who only 'dates' his wife.

I joined for the prospect of interesting discussions.

Post and reply a lot. Complete your profile. Surf naked.

Zster Level 8 Oct 21, 2017

There is a full list on this site on just how to do that.

Click on your profile at the very top.

On the right side you will see a star with your level and the amoutn of points you have accumulated. Click on that star.

Now there should be a break down of the ways you can earm points towards the next level and how many points you have already earned via each category. You earn the most points for referring people who sign up as members to the site. To do this click on the word "Refer" and it will brign up a page that tell you how to refer people.

Write posts asking ‘how do I increase my level?’ then like all the replies! Then write sarcastic responses to presumably nice people......

What I like about the level system is that not only have I made myself available for a romantic relationship, but I am getting to know people through sharing ideas and information. It is an intellectual exercise as well as a search for love.

gotta eat rare candies

Actively participate by posting, commenting on a post or liking a post.

SamL Level 7 Oct 21, 2017

You just did. Post thoughts, questions, ideas and then respond to them. Click here to look at how you earn points.

[agnostic.com]

'atta girl ! ! !

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:1899
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.