Agnostic.com

2 0

Milk gravey or flour gravey ?

Which one do you cook more often?

BucketlistBob 8 Jan 28

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Hmm... Seems I don't know the difference. My grandmother taught me to make gravy with flour and milk.

Duke Level 8 Jan 28, 2018

Hey Duke....lets say your frying pork chops. After your done... use a little of the oil to fry some chopped onions and maybe some sliced mushrooms. Take cup water and add a teaspoon of corn starch and stir it. Take tablespoon of flour and sprinkle in the oil and onions and stir. Fry for a minute then add the cup of water and stir until thickening. Add salt and pepper for additional tastes. Add water for your desired thickening.

@BucketlistBob Ah! Okay. I see what you're saying. The only gravy I actually make myself is the stuff for biscuits and gravy. Anything else, I just get the store bought jarred gravy. Thanks for the clarification!

Me too....

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:19000
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.