Agnostic.com

7 2

Conversations

So who around here is down for a 16 hour conversation? Bear in mind, it must be a full 16 hours. I'm trying to break a record, not a sweat! Haha

What is the longest amount of time you have had a conversation with One Person, straight?

Curious.

Sadoi 7 Jan 28

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I've never been the one to end a conversation. I've done plenty of sixes and a few eights or tens. I'd happily do a 16 on a topic of mutual interest. When do we start?

skado Level 9 Jan 28, 2018

I'm in.

Duke Level 8 Jan 28, 2018

I'm about to take a small nap, but then I'm down for record breaking conversation lol. Not sure what the longest I've gone is, but It was definitely several hours. Either way, I wish you good luck with your endeavor! 🙂 Lol

I don't even think i could humanly survive it again! haha!! but, it certainly was a long conversation! haha

I couldn't without tons of caffeine lol

Face to face? or phone? texting? messaging? I remember calling someone new and we talked and talked on the phone. Not 2 hours. I can see it between matured strangers each telling their life story. Young people that never lived... what they gonna talk about? tv shows? bitching about their parents? Not enough material for 16 hours I will believe. Never met a woman capable of bitching about her husband for 16 hours. Or a man bitch about his job for 16 hours. What's the media? Coming to think about it... in the Navy if you have a 12 hour shift, you will be talking to someone for 12 hours just to stay awake. Like for example working a communications shift... primary ship/shore or pulling broadcast or tech control... I may had done 12 hours of talking crap between tasks. We did it at Network Monitoring just to stay awake. The most driving I ever did was 12 or 14 hours sharing conversation to stay awake while driving.

I was more so being sarcastic, however I DID actually have a 16 hr conversation yesterday! It began when I got out of work around 3pm and it went on until I had to go back to work again today at 7am. I even attended my nephews birthday surrounded by numerous friends and the convo kept going. I mean, i do tend to try to sit in the background when im in huge groups, i wasnt kidding, so my blending in didn't phase anyone much. The only difference was this time Ari had a Phone in hand! haha! I haven't had a conversation this long in yeears. When 7am rolled around and I was walking out the door to head to work, I just kept thinking to myself, "what the hell... did I JUST have a 15-16 hr conversation with One Human Being? What the heck is going on here??" And the crazy thing is... it felt like I only talked for a short time. It did NOT feel like 16 hours, At All. It blew my mind. I had no idea i could converse with someone That Long, and seamlessly. I don't know what happened, friend! haha! All i knew was it was more than half a day later and here I was, awake the entire time and I've not slept yet. I got out of work around 3 and he and I chatted again until about an hour ago. Something Cra-Cray is going on around here!

@Sadoi Never been a phone person but I understand at times is what we got to use. I do am scared of you now.

Haha... it's been a long time since I've had one of those .... sigh... the good old days...

Same here! haha! I kept thinking, "okay... we will probably stop chatting here soon..." that was about... 4 hrs in to it. Got to a birthday party, did the greetings and what not, sat in the back of the room, convo kept going. A couple hours later, I figured yeah hes going to be tired soon. Nope. Kept going. I get home, its almost 1am, I keep saying, "arent you exhausted?" He says, "yeah i am going to go in a bit here." Nope. We kept talking. A new topic would come up and we'd be like, "yeah and then i blah blah" "yeah i did too, blah blah." Next thing I know, its 3am... he says he is going to get some rest soon... then its 5am... then its time for me to go back to work! haha! I was stunned. I had no idea I had anything to talk with one person about for that many hours straight. I didn't tire. I didn't get bored. Insaaane! haha! And i wasnt on coke, EITHER COKES, so what gives? haha

@Sadoi Let's cut the chase... he wants you.

@Sadoi Intimacy is a drug and can be digital, verbal, long distance, whatever.

I had this friend when I was a freshman in highschool. They had those games like zork I II III. There was one called Wish Bringer my friend and myself solved it in a 24 hour marathon which entailed a lot of talking. Would that count?

I played Zork on PC using dos 2.

hey didnt wishbringer have some ugly ass thing on the cover?? Hmm it could, but you also had an outside distraction. In my case, there was Zero Distraction, only Straight Talk, mental wheels spinning, thoughts flowing, minds melding... that sort of thing! haha

@Sadoi Zork when you finished that, I can remember back big part in the back then the second well the third one came it was like impossible to solve. Can not recall the covers. At that time I was more than poor and friends would hook me up with software.

@azzow2 i never played them, but im pretty sure i recall the ugly thing on the cover because most of my friends were game nerds, although i wasnt. i never played computer games and only messed with atari, intellivision and basic nintendo. 🙂

I'm sorry. It sounds great, but my selfish kids will want to eat before we barely get started. I've fed them now, but I just couldn't do 16 hours today. :<(

HAHAHA! How DARE Those selfish little buggars!! Tell them thats what microwaves are for! Wait, make them cook You Dinner!! haha

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:19029
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.