Agnostic.com

5 1

Do we accomplish anything on this site besides express our opinions? Are these opinions really helpful to anyone besides giving some people comfort?

Marine 8 Oct 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

That isn't the point is it? For people where the fast majority are religious, its good to have a place to feel safe. I enjoy dropping in here.

I guess the question is, what do you want to accomplish? I personally want a place where I can connect with people, as a community. I was hoping that this site will lead to a more “in person” Community. But that remains to be seen.

I try to educate as well. Just found article about demographic changes and posted that.

What is it you think we should accomplish here?

I have like so many others expressed my opinions many times over but this morning I was wondering what good has come out of this? Am I just relieving some of my frustrations? Have I really changed anyones mind or added any knowledge to anyone? I can't answer these questions but wonder if I am just wasting my time and accomplishing nothing worthwhile? Your input would be appreciated.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:191154
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.