Agnostic.com

55 7

What's worse?

What is worse Physical abuse, emotional abuse, or verbal abuse?

• 29 votes
  • 73 votes
  • 1 vote
Ravenwolfcasey 7 Oct 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

55 comments (51 - 55)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Having seen all three, the idea of me seeing a male inflict "any of the above" to a female is just plain Wrong.

@maturin1919 I would submit that in both cases, suggests that violence(mental, physical, verbal) is still wrong, especially if the offender is just obviously just plain ugly, wrong, or a dumb bully. There is truth to the axiom that violence begets violence and sadly, violence begets More Violence...thereby elevating the chances of violence increased to higher levels or more(verbal & emotional upped to physical violence). There are ways, critically chosen word(s) and/or legal process(I resorted in 2003), that can easily put the offender "on notice". If it cannot eliminate it, it can minimize more "violence begetting more violence"...since any civil/legal act puts the offender under a public microscope. And since those type of offenders are really bullies...Bullies are Merely Functional Cowards who act out when they "think" that they free from any consequences..

"Would you rather have a nightmare about--"

I'd prefer not to have any nightmares, thank you.

All of the above.

I strongly dislike psychological abuse. I suspect my son is gaslighting me. I don't like like it.

None of the 3 are cool. But physical abuse... let's say ER visits aren't cheap.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:191167
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.