Agnostic.com

10 9

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

10 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

No way except for the republicans who want to cement the supreme court in their views for 50 years.

As Bill Maher would say, he’s a “whiney little bitch!”

No you don't and you don't need a psychopath like Donald either.

You are an unfailing news editor. I've come to look forward to seeing the news stories you post. 🙂

Thank you!!

Easy answer no. And he lied about Maryland drinking law. No way he was legal; they had already moved back from 18 by then. He is 53. My nephew is 56 and was 19 when I got out of the Navy and just old enough to drink beer and wine in Maryland then. No way he could have been legal. And during his testimony, or whiney, bitch slap crying outrage, he said he was 16 the summer after junior year, then 18 summer after senior year. Top of the class can't add or remember or got held back.

Another excellent article about his unfitness.

I have been calling Senators and asking, "In this country, with literally thousands of judges, legal scholars, law professors, etc....is this the best we can do? Really?

Absolutely not! That's presidential material!

Yeah sure, great choice.....NOT!!!!!!

Hell no...only women or minorities can be filled with rage, self-pity and hate in today's society!!!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:191424
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.