Agnostic.com

55 16

How annoyed do you get when a religious person give all credit to god, despite it was you that may have put in the hard work?

I recently had a religious person try to give credit to god when it was me who signed myself up for the gym to lose weight for the sake of my health. They tried telling me,” Well god knew you had been wanting to lose weight.” It makes me so irritated when they do that, you know? I just told them to please not give credit to somebody else when it was me who decided enough was a enough and got on track and got serious about my health. I’m pleased to say that I’ve lost 30 pounds within 6 months for attending my CrossFit classes five days out of the week and still attend class because I want exercise to now be apart of my life. I just want to know what all of you think.

EmeraldJewel 7 Oct 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

55 comments (51 - 55)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Zero, I don't really care

I hate hearing it but it's their blind Faith in this entity and the fear of it that the say these things.

Congratulations on your progress, I hope you keep up the good work.

My answer is pretty much always "God had nothing to do with it.", Lol.
That also goes for the poor slobs on the news after some terrible disaster that inevitably will be thanking god that something else didn't happen, or they're alive or some such crazy, etc... "God had nothing to do with it."..

That shit drives me batty.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:191479
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.