Agnostic.com

5 5

LINK Did Brett Kavanaugh Lie About Deborah Ramirez? – Mother Jones

More lies from Kavanaugh. Even if the sexual assault allegations cannot be substantiated, he has STILL perjured himself before the Judiciary Committee. He is unfit to serve as a judge, whether on the Circuit Court, or most especially, as a Supreme Court Justice.

KKGator 9 Oct 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Totally agree

He lies when his lips move..
He is really just a disgusting person.

I think many gop members suspected there were issues with Kavanaugh and that is why so many documents were not made available. I think they knew if this drug on he'd be just what we saw last week - a liar and a mean drunk.

There's just too much shit with this guy.

It doesn't surprise me one bit that he might have tampered with a potential witness. If this guy has so much apparent baggage, why was he nominated? Why was he nominated to a federal circuit court, and how did the FBI not come across all this before?

In an interview on NPR, former FBI Assistant Director Chris Swecker said the FBI only goes back 18 years in these nominee background investigations. In Kavanaugh's case, the first investigation would have been in 2003, when he was nominated as a Federal Circuit Court judge, meaning the investigation only went back to 1985.

It still seems that they would have found something. Perhaps the type of investigation being done needs to be more stringent. Perhaps an investigation for a security clearance is more comprehensive, and that is what should be done for presidential appointment nominees.

[npr.org]

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:191497
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.