Agnostic.com

2 4

LINK Living Wage Calculator - MIT

A living wage calculator provided by MIT, based upon where one lives, apparently down to the county level.

bingst 8 Oct 3

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I checked the current place I live (Philly area) and the future place I want to live(Wilmington, NC). Both were equal in the wages required and oddly, the total expenses were nearly the same but different in certain categories, notably housing and food.

The difference was in the wages paid...a lot lower in NC...fortunately, I won't have to work when I move, but it still impacts me since I will be relying on the services of others...people need to be paid enough to cover expenses...thanks for the link...it is depressing but necessary.

Well I'm sending that to my future roomate - that's pretty nifty!

It was mentioned during a discussion on The 1A ( [the1a.org] ), so I looked it up and thought I'd share. 😀

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:192626
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.