Agnostic.com

11 4

QUESTION Hubble Spotted Something Massive Coming Out Of Uranus | Sci-Tech Universe

One of my scientific quests is to convince IANA the importance of renaming our 7th planet. All of our planets except #7 are after Roman gods. The Roman name for #7 is Caelus.

Planet 7 is rich with scientific intrigue and mystery. It's completely on its side. That means north and south are literally where east and west should be.

Planet 7 has rings and moons.

Planet 7 makes grown men "tee hee" like 8 year olds because in the 17th century, nobody could have foreseen how its name would be synonymous with the human exit door. And for this reason it is often overlooked for funding.

ScienceBiker 8 Jan 29

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

11 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

IMHO -- and also NewsGuard, sci-techuniverse is the epitome of fake news.
[newsguardtech.com]

Do men ever really grow up?

I don't expect to. 😀

That title is sure click-bait, tho.

No, it didn't! I swear I'm still a virgin! (See, I proved your point!)

Somebody was passing around some 'wacky weed' when writing this article and title.

Is there a ring of debris around Uranus?

I would expect to get mightily smacked down for spending too much time and even just a wee bit of time focusing on Uranus. Hence, I don't. Sad. Isn't it? For Uranus I mean 😉

SamL Level 7 Jan 30, 2018

Will the January 2018 Supermoon occlude our view of Uranus!

Ok whoever is writing their headlines is having a very good time! 😉

I live in the town of Urania, not to be confused with Uranus.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:19305
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.