Agnostic.com

5 4

Faith?.... just have faith said the members.

How many times was that word thrown at you. Ild been gone a long time ago If it wasn't for that damn word. How about you???

BucketlistBob 8 Jan 29

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

George Michael needs to stop telling me what to do.

Wake up and go to skeep...

The definition of faith is, that necessary quality one must embrace, in order for the faithful to come to believe, the totally unbelievable.

Hmmm. ..

I have some faith, or I think it is faith. Turning to the dictionary again, Faith is defined as complete trust or confidence in someone or something. I have complete faith that Donald Trump doesn't give a damn about anyone or anything except his own best interests. I have total faith that I will die one day. I have complete faith that people will do stupid things from time to time, and I will also screw up from time to time. Do I have faith in an unseen deity? Oh HAYUL NO! (sorry, imitation southern there.) So when someone tells me to have faith, I can tell them I already do but it isn't in their imaginary friend.

I can't say faith has ever saved me and I have looked death right smack in the eye many times.

Luckily I was never forced to believe this way. Never "have faith". My parents just showed us how they thought you should live. My siblings got that message 🙂 .

Gert Level 7 Jan 29, 2018
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:19422
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.