Agnostic.com

3 2

Where are my fellow gun nuts?

I almost put this under relationships.

Let me be perfectly clear. I have the highest degree you can achieve in the field. I am a very responsible gun owner. I can almost 100% guarantee that I am the most qualified person to handle firearms here. I only mention all that so I don't get a bunch of, "Oh yeah? What do you know, idiot?" Comments. It's my job to know this stuff. In other words, if you don't like guns, this thread isn't for you.

jayneonacobb 7 Jan 29

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I have quite a few guns semi-auto handguns, Ar-15’s and Ar-10’s included. I also have a class III weapons permit and own a full auto AK-47. I have a firing range in my back yard and get together with my friends to shoot occasionally. I’m also a life member of the NRA.

Where do you stand on gun control?

Both hands.

I'm not a fanatic but, I do have a couple of weapons. I own a Stevens Model 770 12G shotgun and a Glenfield Model 80 .22 The Stevens my dad bought in 1959 but, I don't know the actual year it was made. I have no idea how old the .22 is but, it's been around a while also.

Duke Level 8 Jan 29, 2018
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:19461
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.