Agnostic.com

4 1

What's That Carnivorous Beast?

In the Bible there is a parable about a carnivorous beast that lies down with the lamb. What is the species associated with that carnivorous beast?

johnprytz 7 Oct 6

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Ah, The Lamb and the Lion ... one of my favorite pubs in England! If you visit Bath, you must stop in. Cheers!

I always thought if I ever visited the UK, I shoudl stop at Bath to see the ancient Roman baths... and now a pub stop would be in that itinerary too.

A sheep herder? They get lonely out there.

Keep in mind that when the curse on the earth is lifted the lion will live with the lamb. The bible does not say so but this will bring about a change in the lion's teeth structure also. I cannot imagine a lion eating straw or grass with the teeth it has now. 🙂

Wolfeeee. Or the reason Christian vegans exist 😉 (any other sort of vegan/veggie is cool)

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:194736
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.