Agnostic.com

4 5

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

That is so sad..made me cry.
But glad that in the end, he stopped suppressing his true self.
Many women would see this as a best case scenario..she gets an intelligence, sensitive gay man as a bff, and has a great father for her children, but she can also marry a straight husband and he can have a male lover, and everybody is happy.
They can share their families as much as they like.

I like the cases where a gay couple uses a friend for a sperm donor, or to carry a baby for them, and afterward they stay in each others' lives somewhat, all playing with the kids and helping each other out.

Or maybe that's just a straight person fantasy that gay movies and shows like to exploit.

My cousins are Mormon . 3 of them with 6 kids a piece . They were hell raisers until they moved to Idaho , then they got religion ? I never figured out why . . . ?

Dougy Level 7 Jan 30, 2018

Gay Mormon? That’s almost self contradictory.

Ugh. I'm happy for them because they seem sincere and are also victims of this horrible mindset, but I'm frustrated that the concept of alternate-to-hetero-sexuality is still treated as a mental illness - or, worse, some type of evil possession.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:19579
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.