Agnostic.com

9 4

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Says he'd "...be accused of nepotism...," if he hired her. What's the definition of nepotism? Oh yeah, putting your relatives in plum jobs. Hmmm, maybe that fits. The stupid fucker can't tell the truth on anything even that simple.

Yes, Donald, you would be committing nepotism. Have somebody read the definition to you from a Merriam--Webster's, you brainless fuck.

I'm no fan of Nikki Haley - but I can only imagine how this comment must have made her feel. So an entitled bimbo is just as "competent" ....wow. So Lindsey gets the A.G. job....Nickki gets his senate seat...Ivanka goes to the UN....Trump annoints himself as King and Jarred as Prime Minister. Kanye West as the new chief of staff when Kelly gets the boot? Is there ANYTHING too far fetched anymore? We truly are living in the twilight zone....

I'm perfectly sure that someone born with a silver spoon in their mouth would be just perfect to represent America at the UN. We all know that Trump only picks the best people and that most of them are being indicted for something.

Of course he said that...

O why not? They have already broken 4 million rules and laws and nobody's even doing anything about it. What's 4 million and one?

That’s a senate hearing that would be something.”What’s your qualifications”.. I steal shoe designs from other people.

Not surprised. Total insanity.

For fucks sake.....

Oh for cryssakes!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:197338
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.