Agnostic.com

15 2

Do all men want babies?

UrsiMajor 8 Oct 9

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

15 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

No of course not . I did though and I am glad I did. The last 15 years would have been terribly boring otherwise. And probably hazardous to my health.

Do all women want babies? The answer to both questions is no.

I never had the tiniest interest in having children.

Speaking only for me, hell no. However from my experience on Match.com, it appears that either I'm a minority or most men are lying. I can't get anywhere with women who have kids and are family-oriented, even tho I make it clear in my profile that I'm willing to spend some family time with them after several dates, but not the majority of my time with the woman being family time. But what's really puzzling is that the minority of women on Match with no kids, will never reply to any of my e-mails expressing interest in them. My guess is that they reject me for guys who have better looks and more money. Or possibly they are looking for a guy with kids who will care for and comfort them when they are widowed and sickly.

Well, our reasons for not responding to dating offers is complicated. Start with looking at dating status. Does it say here for community or unavailable in the profile? Some people really are just looking for friends on agnostic.com., Now I'm guessing match.com is a whole different ballpark.

I'm guessing it's possible to meet someone on match.com and have enough feelings for them to no longer consider dating. But maybe you aren't officially a couple, or you forgot to temporarily disable your dating profile, So what I'm trying to say here, is that some of your prospects may have already met someone, but just aren't talking about it.

Other factors could include distance. Long distance relationships are harder than some of us anticipated. I can see the argument for not starting relationships with anyone more than a half hour away geographically.

And finally, it's never easy for someone to tell another person it's just not a match for whatever reason. In the end, it's a blessing to figure this out early so the person can move on to a person who really does want them.

There was never anything I wanted less.

No....and more importantly, few, men or women, are emotionally, finaincially, responsible enough to want a baby, much less "babies"....I am a "pro-choice", anti-abortion person. Educate, educate, EDUCATE, EDUCATE!!!!!!!

Damn, I hope not, because not all women want them!

I never have wanted children. I was too concerned that they would turn out like my younger sister. Despite that, I was a successful foster parent.

no theres no absolutes in life except death

And taxes.

I have never been in a relationship where it was likely and I never felt I was loosing out because of it.

of course not. not to be rude, but why would you even ask? just look around! read a book! watch a movie! ask a friend! not all people want babies, regardless of their genders. some do, some don't.

g

Not even all women want babies so I'm sure there are men out there not interested. I think I had a slight twinge along those lines once when I was around 31, I got my tubes tied about 6 months later.

At this moment in time, I do not want kids. I feel I would be doing them a disservice by bringing them into this world.

You probably can't say anything about ALL men. I did, though. And I have 3 kids, all grown.

I hate the sweeping all encompassing expression “all”.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:197441
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.