Agnostic.com

3 0

LINK Why Trump thinks imaginary protesters aren't receiving imaginary checks | MSNBC

I've seen this happen before. a few years ago, a reporter called a gop senator or congressman and spoke to the aide, asking something along the lines of "what would be the (let's say) senator's reaction if a candidate was found to have donated money to a shady foreign entity?" the aide didn't understand the question, so the reporter said, "for example [and i am making up a name here, not the name the reporter did, but i can't emember; it was equally silly] if someone donated money to 'muslims for sharia law in america' how would your boss react?" the aide couldn't respond, but told the senator about the conversation and then the senator went out and made a public statement blasting "muslims for sharia law in america" (which doesn't exist) and then breitbart and drudge picked it up and reported it as if this group existed.... damn, i wish i could remember the name the reporter made up. he wasn't trying to fool the aide. he was just trying to give an example that was clearly something to which the senator might object. the aide hadn't a clue and the senator was equally clueless, and you can't expect drudge and breitbart to look stuff up before they yell, can you?

g

genessa 8 Oct 10

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

He is setting the stage for a loss in November for the GOP. That way he has yet another group to blame!

He listens to Faux News (Fox). He gets misinformation from their idiot commentators and guests.

even when he gets (by some miracle) good info, he doesn't understand it and gets it wrong.

g

He does it, so he suspects others do the same.
[azcentral.com]

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:198069
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.