Agnostic.com

8 1

LINK Christian Prophet: Hurricane Michael was created by Democrats in ‘retaliation’ for Kavanaugh’s confirmation – DeadState

My thoughts and wishes go out to the people affected by hurricane Michael. Humans must come together to bring you the help you need, because wishing for God to do it is futile.

HerbertKMiller 5 Oct 11

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Oh shit....they have found us out!!!!! 😀

Damn right the hurricane was created by Democrats. I was proud to be part of the Democrat cabal that had the secret ceremony that conjured the hurricane demon Michael from the depths of the Gulf.

At last...da trut....

I like that, every time Dems do an evil deed god rains down destruction on the Bible Belt, maybe there is a god after all.......

Ohferpetessake! EASY cheap way to clean up the gene pool, do not breed with him or his believers.!
PLEEEEAAASSSSE!

Wishing for God's help--for those who believe, isn't futile; it's what works for them. If we are to be allowed to have our opinion and experience then so too must we allow them theirs without such derogatory comments, should we not?

Rightfully chastised. I shouldn't admonish people who believe for asking for God's help. I wish for the safety of those affected too. Who am I to admonish those who wish for help by whatever means? (you also provided criticism without resorting to an ad hominem attack points for that.) I conflated the two issues.

I should of stuck to what truly aggravated me. The ridiculous assertion by Mark Taylor . Thank you for your thoughtful comment.

If Dems could control a hurricane, I’m sure we’d be a heck of a lot more selective in our targets.

And I didn't think people could be even more stupid... I guess there is always a new level!

i wonder which it is -- we're a violent mob so scary that rand paul's wife has to sleep with a gun by her bed, or we're ominpotent and can cause bad weather, and no guns would be effective against us? i don't get it. am i a goddess or not? inquiring minds need to know!

g

I'm voting for us both to be goddesses! Send us your tithes Immediately, you sniveling worshippers!

@AnneWimsey i want animal sacrifices. well, just fish. well, just lox. lots of lox.

g

@genessa i'm bringing the bagels & cream cheese, oh, and the red onions, Veeerrry thinly sliced!

@AnneWimsey okay now i'm hungry. do goddesses get hungry?

g

@genessa Apparently......

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:198472
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.