Agnostic.com

5 0

What are your top ten (or top three, or five, or whatever) favorite Netflix shows?

I'm not just curious, I'm always looking for good ideas, 😉!

My (current) top ten, in no particular order:

1. Atypical

2. The Blacklist

3. One Day at a Time (Cuban immigrant version)

4. Continuum

5. Travelers

6. Call My Agent! (in French)

7. Grace and Frankie

8. The Crown

9. Sherlock

10. Sense8

Zoo was OK for the first season before the plot began to repeat

birdingnut 8 Feb 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I don't know if these are Netflix or not, but I'm currently enjoying Riverdale. I used to read Archie comics growing up, and loved them. This is not that Archie. It's darker, a bit more twisted, but I'm enjoying it. Learning that Archie was sleeping with Mrs. Grundy was really weird, but they made it work. Seeing Jughead as kind a of morose gangster is not where I would expect that character to go either (and knowing that he's play by the same kid who played Ben in Friends is... well... oh god I'm old).

Another show that I really enjoy is Mom, starring Allison Janney and Anna Farris. Who knew recovery could be so much fun.

And the Goldbergs. Family dysfunction that looks like so much fun from the outside.

In no particular order:

Newer shows: Orange is the New Black, The Punisher, House of Cards, Stranger Things, Dark Matter, Ozark, Luke Cage, Sense8, Peaky Blinders, and The Walking Dead

Older shows: Dexter, Sons of Anarchy, and Breaking Bad

I get into repeats and binge watch favourites like Angel, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Star Trek (any of them) Ripper Street with Matthew McFadyen and Jerome Flynn, Sherlock as well, Doctor Who, and anything that grabs my interest, usually history. Oh, Battlestar Galactica (reboot) and Babylon 5. I'm a huge a sci-fi nut.

I'm watching The Blacklist right now. James Spader is so good.

Other shows I like on Netflix include BoJack Horseman, Archer, Stranger Things, and the various Star Trek series. I have a bunch of shows queued up, but nothing I can yet recommend.

Outside of Netflix, I like Rick and Morty a lot. That's between seasons, though, and the new season will likely be more than a year away. [sadness]

I watched the first seasons of The Crown, Medici: Masters of Florence, and Versailles. Haven't even started on the second season of any of them yet. Started on the latest season of The Ranch, but got busy doing other stuff and haven't gotten past the second episode.
Oddly, when I've got some down time (usually eating dinner), I'll watch old episodes of MAS*H on TVland or the Sundance channel.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:20128
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.