Agnostic.com

13 18

Thank you to admIn for creatIng thIs sIte!

I wanted to thank the creators of agnostic.com for development and maintenance of this SITE!
I am sure you all will agree with me when I say that this community is what I consider a positive escape from realty.

Thanks to agnostic.com, we have a place to express ourselves, get to know great people, maybe find love, or continue our growth as non believers.

I AM ASKING YOU ALL TO SAY THANK YOU OR A MESSAGE TO ADMIN FOR THEIR ENDLESS HARD WORK, AND FINANCES TO KEEP AGNOSTIC.COM UP AND RUNNING!

twshield 8 Feb 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

13 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Thank you!

I agree!! Thank you for creating this wonderful site!!!

yes, thank you very much, it is great to have a site where we don't have to worry or even think about how our posts will be received, not that I actually care (on FB etc) but this is really nice to have our "family" of like minded folks here who don't attack or judge! i love it!! Im even accepted , so far, for my canadian anti trump, pro women, pro rainbow, pro love of all animals,etc values,,, merci beaucoup, and thank you!! je taime!! ps. just on my 4th glass of wine lol!! cheers,, salut, a sante, and I love you all!!

Agreed! Excellent site!

Why don't you thank us that prayed to god for the site. Why?

Wow, made my day (will share with others here too)!

Admin Level 9 Feb 1, 2018

Ditto that as well.. The blood sweat and tears that went into this is well worth it. My hat comes off to you.

Well alrighty... thank you admin for loving us enough to give us this site...

@Admin. Thank You for doing an amazing job! Can I bye you a beer or 5 for all your hard work? 🙂

Sacha Level 7 Feb 1, 2018

Hey Admin, you are my methadone to Facebook's heroin. Thanks for stealing me away.

Grazie!

Stripes with Bill Murray - winner of the best Thank You grammy

Thanks, indeed!

I've been on about a month(?) and I was just thinking how much I enjoy this site.

I've been here less than a month and I've already found someone I like from the site. We've went out on 3 dates and they've all been wonderful. I hope everybody finds somebody wonderful.

@SonderOpia Congrats!!

@twshield thank you.

@silverotter11 thank you thank you

@SonderOpia good for you

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:20142
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.