Agnostic.com

7 4

Thoughts about synchronicity anyone?

Coincidence? Precognition? Our own creation? Something else?

Dida 7 Feb 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

In the world, a lot of stuff is happening at the same time. Our brains are ignoring about ninety percent of that. Sometimes, our brain pays attention to more information, and we start to see things happening in tandem with other things... Still, it's 'mysterious' the way our brains suddenly open up to more information that they would otherwise filter out. So I say, 'take it, and use it,' and have fun with it.

I thought it was what happened when a bunch of women started living together.....

Sting wrote a lovely song about it...

@Dida
Ummmmmm..synchrocity..errrrr sincrinasinity..ahhh well, umm something sinamincrumcity..but it beautiful.

@Dida _Danger Dave posted the video . See Above ^.

@Douglas
Beat me to it..damn Men!!

With increased reporting of many patterns the Art Bell George Noory radio over night makes very wild claims but also breaks through censorship of government and fake news data that should be common knowledge

Apophenia

@Dida: Same principle as the Red Bumper Buggy Game, where you yell out everytime you see a red car. All of a sudden, there appears to be nothing but red cars on the road.

Look, if it works for you, great!

But, my personal opinion having gone through the whole New Age and The Secret era is that a lot of this stuff is just mental fluff. There is no scientific or predictable basis for this other than what you wish to perceive. I even went through my Seth period back in the 90's. I don't deny there is a degree, to borrow a Colbert expression, "truthiness" to it, but it's all the same stuff. You can't prove it. You either believe it or not.

I find myself in many ways like Fox Mulder from the X-Files, I want to believe, but I just can't. I need proof.

this comes up a lot

laffing because the site echoed and it posted like 6 times

@Dida yeah I still had to delete some when I got back to see your post

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:20179
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.