Agnostic.com

9 3

How many e-mail addresses do you have?

I have four.
Two that I use on websites to catch spam.

One I only give out to people I know, never to a website.
One I reserve for only official correspondence E.g. taxes, doctors, etc.

Paul628 8 Feb 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

4 just like yours

I have never had but one, and I hope that it last my lifetime, as i don't have the patience to keep up with all the passwords and another email! Lol

Around 7 or 8 ... including work ones.

Shoot, I don't really know. I have different ones for different purposes, some companies I do work for require me to have an email address in their domain, I have others where networks will send me alerts if there is a failure. Many of them I redirect to others. I really can't say but well over a dozen, maybe over 20 possibly more.I don't have to check them, they always get to me and I rarely notice which address they have been sent to.

3... I only use one for playing around. And two for business...

1. My work address, a professional one, and 3 others for various garbage

Since I don't work anymore. I got same hotmail address since last century. My alter egos got gmail and yahoo.

I have an ancient Yahoo account I keep for sentimental reasons. lol

I have at least a dozen, but I have only 2 I check regularly, a personal one and a work one. I have an extra personal one so I could have multiple Google accounts, one for home and one I use at work. Then, because of work I have extra e-mails that were set up on my behalf so that insurance and work comp companies can send me e-mails on their secured servers. I always forward those to my work e-mail so I can respond to all work-related e-mails through my work e-mail.

2 one for crap and one I use

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:20207
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.