Agnostic.com

14 3

Any other bikers out there?

Riding has helped clean my mind of a lot of junk. How has riding helped you?

Rainfire 3 Feb 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

14 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Maybe....

What I do...

It makes me focus

Indeed I love riding its such a rush.

No thanks

Impatiently awaiting spring-like weather!! I'm usually one of the first ones out in the spring and one of the last ones out in the fall. 🙂

" hand raised"

Over the years, in no particular order : Riding has helped me keep my sanity ( I suppose that could be debated), made my commute a lot more fun, introduced me to all kinds of cool people and events, saved me bunches of money on fuel, kept my mind sharp, taken me places I might not have gone otherwise, challenged me, helped me to mourn, provided endless miles of fun and adventure, and taught me things !

I went from big bike to little and back again - never followed any pattern. This Police bike was one of my favorites - we did many miles together ! Currently I have a Kawasaki "crotch rocket". I like 'em all ...

I read this and my mind goes right to my bicycle! Wish I had a fat bike for winter!

I have been riding since 1972.This is the 4th and last one .Have been customizing it since I got it in 1991 .1991 Fat boy.The best handling bike i have owned was a 1979 Moto Guzzi Le Mans cafe racer

I’ve had 2 Harley Fat Boy’s but I like the Road Glide anlog better as it’s a lot smoother and easier handling especially at high speed and on windy days.

I love my Harley. I am just waiting for warmer weather. It is the best antidepressant on the market!

Ain't that the truth! I can't wait to get back on my Shadow Phantom.

@Rainfire Is that a Vincent?

When it warms up I’m going to ride my Harley Road Glide.

I was on a motorcycle once. 1976. Flew off the back when he popped the clutch. I like bicycles.

Yup! There are a few of us!

Welcome to the group, Rainfire! I'm guessing Wilder is in southern Idaho?

Yep, just outside Caldwell. Out in the boonies what's there's lots of room to ride.

I’ve owned 4 different Harley’s, 98 Electric Glide Classic, 2003 Fat Boy, 2006 Fatboy and a 2015 Road Glide Special. The Road Glide is the smoothest and easiest handling bike I’ve ever owned and I’ve already driven it over 26,000 miles. What is your bike? It’s hard to tell in the picture.

I am not but I think there are more bikes than people in New MExico

Hey, in Idaho there are more cows than people. ????

@Rainfire probably not a smooth ride

Oh yeah...me too... can't ride untill i loose a tad bit of blubber...lol. yes I was the man and it cleared my mind too.

That's 8 years ago when I was cute... said my wife...lol.

@BucketlistBob You look so different with facial hair! Nice bike!

@BucketlistBob studly!

@Condor5. Studly! Whoa... thank you...lol.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:20229
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.