Agnostic.com

8 1

I must admit to a little surprise regarding the distribution, particularly the blue Pacific Northwest.

WilliamCharles 8 Feb 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I'm kind of surprised by all that green in Massachusetts. And all the blue in Florida! I thought Florida would have more orange.

A native of Oregon, the populated ‘cities of the valley’ can skew the results. You don’t have to get far beyond them into some very backward towns and counties, with churches galore.. I’ve always felt ‘the West’ in general collects the discontented from across the nation, and still do…

Varn Level 8 Feb 2, 2018

Definitely some surprises here ....Utah looks wiped out. No surprise there

twill Level 7 Feb 2, 2018

The map largely confirms what I have thought.

I've been to 90% of the area in 'orange' and the map appears to be a little misleading to me . It shows 'as a percentage of the population', most of the area in orange is very sparsly populated as compared with the rest of the country.

I look at this map and immediately think of a petri dish with cultured bacteria growing inside of it.
Hahaha, perfect metaphor for religion now that I think about it.

Oregon and Washington are very liberal states. (Except the corner of it I'm in, of course.) Lol

Much like with the Alaskan interior, I imagine the sense of rugged individualism includes foregoing any religious crutches.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:20312
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.