Agnostic.com

6 2

I really hope this site keeps getting some advertisement and expansion. Sadly, very little folks in my area. I mean, I realize there may not be very many in this area, but a guy can dream, right? How about the rest of you? Anybody else in a non-religious blackhole?

thekodiak33 5 Feb 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

It's very difficult to find anyone besides Trump supporters and the very religious where I live. I am sure you know what I am talking about. You are not that far away. You can call Hickory NC a black hole. For sure.

Polly Level 4 Apr 10, 2018

Well, if ya know of or meet any ladies of like mindedness, send 'em my way!!!

I feel that I am one of a kind. Haha. . . . I'll keep my eyes open

Great, site, huh? Glad you found it!

Sorry, I left near that area(ish) 20 years ago because the not-yet-Atheist-me needed some space to breathe.

Speaking of Morganton, I grew up chanting a now-I-understand-to-be discriminatory chant at football games: Rah, rah, hoot, hoot, we are from the institute, go broughton! I volunteer in mental health advocacy now, so I'm undoing the effects of that youthful foolishness, if any.

Hey, ya got out, and isn't that the important thing! I'll get out one day . . . hopefully not too late.

It was pure luck that I found this site. I was researching agnostic, and atheist thought, and saw this sight. With there being so few of us I never even dreamed there would be an agnostic social site, so I never searched for one. I am glad I found it🙂

I found it on an ad from Facebook, of all places! I was skeptical (as always) but I really like it so far.

Montana is an everything * black hole.

• except beer, fly-fishing, and snowboarding

You forgot hunting🙂

It's a great place to meet loud & proud bigots, too!

Give it time, Kodiak. It's still in its infancy and the membership is growing every day. Until your North Carolina dream date comes along, join all of us in the conversations -- it's cool!

Oh, I plan to. I've already had more interaction on here than with "friends" on FB than I do in a typical 24 hour period!!

Slim pickings around here too. Although I am open to dating, I didn't join for that reason. I joined because the local non religious groups are not comprised of people my age.

Me, too! Well, I like the Insight Meditation Center, which some would consider religious. Regardless, it's mostly retirees. Who are fun to get to know! But, there's a place for similarly aged community too.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:20348
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.