Agnostic.com

6 6

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

CEO's averaged a 18% pay increase workers a .02%

Always put a positive spin on it no matter what...........................That's right out of the Art of the Deal.....

Oh yeah. No doubt.

Don't be so negative! He's doing a GREAT job! My health insurance permiums went up by 50%. Was $200, now $300, and less coverage. I've had the SAME insurance policy since birth. Oh, and they are trying to cancle my insurance by the end of the year. I have pre-existing. Yeah, I'm so much better off...

@Veteran229 what they heck are you talking about. Insurance costs in America have been steadily rising for decades. 45 repealed the individual mandate, meaning people do not have to buy insurance and everyone else pays more. The uninsured numbers are rising. You may be a bit Jaded being a veteran. My neighbor goes on about his amazing benefits. It’s not like that for most people. Before the ACA I dealt with many families that were unable to get insurance due to high blood pressure, cancer, having been a smoker. The ACA gave millions of families the opportunity to be protected.

Great post!

Of course they are.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:203490
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.