Agnostic.com

13 4

I don't see anyone here from Phoenix, which is a pretty populous place. Are people from other large cities seeing the same thing for their locations? I'm wondering how new the site is, how many people.

ravnostic 6 Feb 2

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

13 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Last time I heard a number from Administration we were at 20,000. In certain geographical areas member s who are active varies. We started in October so we are fairly new. People like me are willing to relocate and currently visiting site member long distance. The less boundaries you have the more chance of success. Welcome.

Oh hey, found the right button to press, see bunches of folks now. Thanks!

I'm in the uk and most people are London 70 miles away

Ac08 Level 4 Feb 2, 2018

I'm from the middle of nowhere and everything is red, ugh! But I'm not much on blue, either...

I'm not seeing that many people from the UK. And those I do meet, I usually meet through arguments about politics. It seems that even in the UK, there's a left wing bias among atheists.

That's a good question... I think I'll look into this for my home town... I looked and my nearest member is @bluewave in Lafayette louisiana.

Billings MT?

Yeah, you're gonna have to go Denver, CO for ___.

Most populous city in a sparsely populated state--means you need to go two states away for some stuff...

I'm.actually in Phoenix (Chandler/ Tempe area) right now for my company. Will be here until my boss says otherwise.

Liking the weather?

For now. Not looking forward to June, July and August if they still have me here.

Well, I'm from Phoenix & I see a number of folks here from the valley & further south to Tucson.

Maybe a level thing? I'm here @ level 5, closest I see is Palm Springs.

@ravnostic I see above that you found it! You may not meet anyone romantically, but you do have neighbor fellow travelers around. You have a "family" here!

About 3 hours away myself.

My Meet shows contacts from UK to Washington State, from Michigan to Florida.
Covers half of the world I guess. What is nearby?

Gert Level 7 Feb 2, 2018

I have that same issue here in Tampa

Tampa Bay Area

@RobertSmith You can say you met here. 😛

@ravnostic Does seem to have worked

I am from Phoenix

Hi! You haven't appeared when I go looking. I'm in West Mesa.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:20369
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.