Agnostic.com

12 4

Saw this site n had give a try. My lady of 6 years has found a new friend more to her liking , another Catholic like her. We fought over the silliest things and religion lots and I will miss her of course but life must go on!

Lonesomelogger 3 Feb 2

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

12 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Welcome! We are a great community of freethinkers who will make you feel comfortable in your beliefs. Stay strong!

Sounds like a good time find this site. Welcome

Be strong, you will persevere.

Hi and welcome to our freethinker community.

Went town an came back to box full of encouraging messages an made my day. Thanks everyone!

Feeling your pain. My partner of 14 years slept with an ex friend, and he has started going to a bible study at the Bhai center (which is really just another church). It's hard to figure out the next move.

Welcome and enjoy your stay friend.

Every end sparks a new beginning. May you find a lady more compatible. It is possible. I know.

Welcome and good luck to you.

Life can be a bitch sometimes but I am certain that you will make the best of it. Agnostic is a good place for you to start. (IMHO)

Well that's a tough roll of the dice but welcome to our little corner of the internet.

Welcome to the party!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:20391
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.