Agnostic.com

13 6

LINK 8 Best “Atheist” Dating Site Options (That Are 100% Free)

I didn't realize there were other Atheist Dating Sites.

ballou 8 Oct 19

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

13 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

OKCupid isn't strictly atheist, but I have made quite a few good friends there, some of whom are even atheists.

I had (or maybe still have) a profile on Freethinker Match. Couldn't log-in.

Scroll down to the last comment of the comments. Now I don't have to reinvent the wheel.

Every single one of those is bogus

jafbm Level 5 Oct 20, 2018

I looked at one of them. Freethinkermatch and the recent profile was from someone who had last logged in in 2007. This is an old article!

"Updated: 12/04/17"

"As of 2014..."

shrug

Made mistake with ourtime.com that is part of match.com...wouldn't recommend

the only one that is free is #4...

lerlo Level 8 Oct 19, 2018

Most, if not all of these sites are "free to join," but in order to actually connect with anyone you have to be a paying member. Agnostic.com is the only truly and completely free site I know of.

It is an older article, prior to Agostic.com

I think i will stick with this one. I haven't had much luck with other sites.

Balou: Do you date?

Not gonna lie. I'm signing up for all of em. I'm desperate. I am not ashamed to admit it......

Are you going to forgo writing a BIO on all of them too?
Writing a BIO can't be important at all in finding someone, right?
LOL

@SkotlandSkye Are you saying my pretty face isn't enough to get a date? How rude! Lol

@Tutankhamun Yeah.....believe it or not, the majority of women are more attracted to what a man says and how he acts than how he looks. I know that's difficult for men to understand since their dicks are controlled by visual stimuli. 😉 LOL

@SkotlandSkye LOL yea I get that. And believe it or not what a woman says and how she acts is important to some of us men as well. Good looks may spark initial attraction but personality is the key to whether I decide to stay! I don't have anything in my profile here on purpose however. Spent too much time crafting witty profiles on other dating sites and I'm a bit burned out. More here for community ?

@Tutankhamun 🙂 remember....you could always "cut and paste" from those other profiles. No real work needed....just plagiarize yourself.

@SkotlandSkye I already deleted all the accounts 😟

strange they list Match .com as number 1

Yeah, I noticed that too.

Match. Com is a bogus pay.to.play site that looks just like tinder and zoosk... plenty of fish and agnostic. Com are the only two legit free sites..

Agnostic is fine by me; despite the obvious glut of Americans compared to Europeans, which is understandable given that religion is a non-issue here, I still feel like Agnostic has allowed me to connect with more like-minded people than any other site.

If I find a girlfriend... Well, that's just a bonus. I'm definitely open to it.

Now the debate, do I want to try that again....

I don't see the sense in bothering! lol

@balou I agree for the most part, then that little thought "if you don't try...." Yeah, fts.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:204348
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.