Agnostic.com

6 6

I did not know that the only reason birth control is not available over the counter is because no company has ever applied to sell it over the counter.

I always get confused when people say birth control access is so easy because that has not been my experience. My last IUD took 3 appointments to get (not 4 because they were being “nice” and wasting my time slightly less than they could) and it cost a couple hundred dollars because they required and ultrasound (which was not a requirement last time I got it, the just had the equipment and wanted the extra money. Course they don’t tell you this in advance)

[inflectionpointradio.org]

Kate is the name of the pill that they are trying to do over the counter
[liberatethepill.com]

Myah 6 Feb 2

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Female condom. If I only had this when I was active. Then there are spermicide foams. All OTC. I never wanted children but no doctor would give me a tubal ligation, with out consent of a spouse or I was over 23, as I remember.

THe sponge was the best for me

And for Elaine Benis also.@btroje

I'm glad I had the equipment removed 10 years ago. I worry about my daughters not having easy access to birth control, though.

Apply and go into business!!!

Companies are afraid of Vatican lawsuits and bad publicity to hurt sales....distribution to thousands of retailers is different than distribution tor pharmacists and clinicians...R.I.C.O. lawsuits Racketeering Influence Criminal Organizations civil suits by planned parenthood against Vatican and Randall Terry types had some success but the gangster Antonin Scalia on the US Sup Ct reversed many hard won protection of doctors and providers of birth control. ..Gorsuch who illegally replaced the dead theocrat is equally evil as Obama appointee was held up ten months for TrumpOLINI to fill the vacancy

Why don't you find a person that has a vasectomy?

dc65 Level 7 Feb 2, 2018

DC rocking the snips!

Because I take responsibility for myself. Besides I believe both sides of a couple have a responsibility to use birth control.

@Myah I wish my daughter had been like you.

I have the Nexplanon implant in my arm. It's good for 3 years.

I thought about an arm implant but I was afraid I would mess with it through the skin. I can’t wear nail polish because I will scratch it off since it feels weird.

It doesn't bother me at all. I don't pick at my body though.

@Myah Depo provera injection?

I chose an IUD. They last three years too

@RavenCT

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:20492
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.