Agnostic.com

12 5

LINK Ted Cruz's Wife Complains Her Husband's $174K Salary Not Enough For a Vacation Home

Really? REALLY? How many of the constituents can't afford a first home? Entitled bitches!

HippieChick58 9 Oct 20

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

12 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

She should get a job.

According to the article, it appears she has a very well-paying job.

@Condor5 Then she should ask for a raise.

@Marine the whole lot of them should be raised right up to their "heaven" as far as I'm concerned.

@Condor5 Up and beyond just out of our hair.

Wal Mart's always hiring!

Well, yeah, except for the fact that Cruz, like most members of Congress, is now a multi-millionaire on that $174,000...and how the Hell does that happen?!??

Exactly.

Lets all chip in to send her a basket of cheese to go with her whine.......

How about limburger?

@Condor5 sounds about right.

O'Rourke should use this in his ad campaign.

Maybe he needs to stop running for office and do those things to take the money out of his campaign finance account.

This is the mind-set of people that came from, and have money. They know there are people that have less......THEY JUST DON'T RELATE. She really means that they can't afford that half ,or three/quarter, or million dollar vacation home. JUST DOES NOT RELATE.

That's something I truly fail to grasp; why would ordinary people trust those kind of people (rich pols) to have their best interests in mind. It's not even logical, if one thinks about it.

@Condor5 as in a certain type of voter that is more interested in what the party wants, than the interest of the people. Yeah, befuttles me also.

@HankSherman yes, I suppose you're correct.

The woman is clueless. But, out of kindness, the people of Texas should put an end to her misery and elect Beto O’Roark. Ted can then get a job that pays untold millions. Then she can go and build an effing second home. Building, of course, will help the economy more than just buying.)

He could become a lobbyist.

@Condor5 he’s not particularly well liked.... but, you could be right.

@Rob1948 but he does know the ins and outs of Washington, and has connections.

Since all those fuckers are raking in million$ in kickbacks and bribes I can only imagine that Ted Cruz has a bit of trim on the side that his wife doesn't want to know about, maybe seconds with Stormy Daniels?

Personally, don't think he'd have the balls

He's got $$$$$$ stashed somewhere, no doubt.

Didn’t he have an Ashley Madison account, not like anyone would sleep with that sorry fucker.

@Green_eyes If the price were right there are people who would stoop even that low. I still can't believe he is half Canadian by birth, what a black mark on my country.

@Surfpirate we’re both Canadian so I completely feel your pain. I was very happy when he renounced his citizenship, he didn’t deserve it.

He could always QUIT!!!

We all wish he would!

She works on Wall Street and is a multi-millionaire. She is totally selfish.

Bitch! And does no one help these people when they are interviewing? Don't they have handlers?

45 has handlers; we've seen how ineffdctive they are.

Awwww....isn't life just so tough!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:205320
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.