Agnostic.com

6 6

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Yes he is.

He is placing free speech, the press and journalists at risk. He is a dictator in the presidents clothes and would like to be recognized as one. He would like the world to stand up in his presence.

Cheeto would be happy to incarcerate most reporters...Dachau, anyone?

@powder whistleblowers are usually, if not always, prosecuted by some arm of the company they turned on. Name one OBAMA personally prosecuted...i'll wait.......

@powder still waiting for an actual example...are you talking about people who breached national security?

@powder yup, like I said, national security act violation...i myself have held DOD Secret security clearances & the gov't has good reason for being serious about such things.
May I point out that the article you cite states, "SOME.......[feel]...... that Obama's administration rivals Nixon's in...secrecy" (caps mine). Hardly a fact of any kind!
And that The Long Island Press is a fairly obscure paper that caters to the Very wealthy elite of Long Island? I live just across The Sound in Connecticut......

@powder the "cold war" ended in 1945

@Kimberclimbs yes indeedy, and we have had No enemies/underminers/spies since then........

This is ridiculous, plain and simple ridiculous.

Yes he is.

I have been thinking what happened might be his dream for those that write fake news

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:205375
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.