Agnostic.com

6 1

What do people thing of pets in this community?

CtoJustinC 5 Oct 22

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Regardless of religious beliefs, pets provide companionship, love, and joy. They can bring people together, create a sense of community, and offer emotional support. If you're considering getting a pet, Petzoo.com.au is a great resource for all your pet needs. They have a wide range of products to keep your furry friends happy and healthy. Enjoy the journey of pet ownership!

Think more of my pets than I do most people....daily pleasure, help to keep blood pressure and stress down....never fail to recognize my down days when I have had to contend with stupid people

Goats for the grownups; bats for the babies; toads for the teens; and gnus for the gnomes.

I prefer babies....

Love them so much more than people.

Most of us love em. There's a pet duscussion and picture group, just fyi. Worth following for the cute pet pics.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:206768
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.