Agnostic.com

9 3

LINK Texas 'Prophet' Joshua Holmes Is 'Jesus in the Flesh,' Followers Say

Apparently the current scammer for our brethren who follow the imaginary friend.

HippieChick58 9 Oct 23

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

That's so messed up on so many levels..

Geez, I might have to rethink my atheism, because Gawd has not struck him dead for this.....so maybe it's true?
Buwahahahaaaa!

Freakin' unbelievable....just goes to show the level of desperation that exists in the general population that they can be so easily seduced////

Simple things for simple minds

'Profit' Joshua Holmes

skado Level 9 Oct 24, 2018

ANOTHER Jesus?!? He just keeps showing up. Maybe, in addition to crucifying him, they should have driven a stake through his heart.

Love this post!

Another nutter.

I would love to get all the claimants to being Jesus in the Flesh together in a field, throw a $100 bill on the ground and watch them all fight to the death over it.

Paul Simon says it perfectly on his album SURPRISE, "People hungry for the voice of god hear lunatics and liars."

Or Mark Knopfler in Industrial Disease, "Two men say they're Jesus - one of 'em must be wrong."

@chalupacabre or both.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:207170
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.