Agnostic.com

11 4

Say Goodbye To Megyn Kelly

NBC Has Decided To Release her WITH PAY.

I wish her the best however, i have always found her to be overrated and boring.....

[msn.com]

twshield 8 Oct 25

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

11 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

If she is let go then Jimmy Kimmel should also be fired for mocking Oprah and Karl Malone in Blackface .

If Kelly is fired ,Crybaby Kimmel most definitely should be fired due to the fact that this is much more racially condescending than Kelly's remarks.

poor her

I watched part of her first show on NBC. Didn't like her. Didn't watch more than ten minutes ...

She'll just land back at Fox with another multi-million$ contract and all her old viewers back. Fox doesn't care what anyone says as long as it's not pro liberal.

She never quite fit in. She doesn’t seem to possess any kind of empathy or relatability to the average woman. It’s like she couldn’t shake her FOX programming.??

I have never liked her. Didn't like her at Fox-surprised NBC hired her-she proved she's a racist with the blackface stunt.

Yep.

I know who she is, but I don't watch news, so it doesn't matter to me.

They should never have lowered their standards in the first place.

They fired her over that? So much for freedom of speech, or freedom of opinion.

gater Level 7 Oct 25, 2018

racism is freedom of speech?

It would be freedom of speech if she was using her own website and not employed by a major network that wants to encompass the average woman, not just racist white ones.

@twshield lol my mission? - are you stupid or something?

gater:Many people including the media loved her after her well publicized Trump interview.Trump then disliked her ,so now I guess they all agree with Trumps evaluation of her

@Green_eyes She was talking about Halloween costumes, kids dress up, paint their faces. Everyone is so afraid of not being politically correct. Its called the White Guilt Syndrome - where people are so afraid of being even considered racist that they go far beyond what is reasonable to prove they aren't.

@twshield Get over yourself, you call me a senior although you're 15 years younger? So rude. You have no grasp of Logic, and your comments are racist.

@twshield "The reality is you are like 100 years old" - your words - would say this to another black man?

@twshield You feel compelled to give advice because you are so wise?

@twshield Enough with your condescending attitude.

@twshield I don't think you are wise - you seem to think that.

Good riddance.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:208444
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.