Agnostic.com

1 0

Admins, If there is any possible way I can upload a video, please tell me how.

If I could share it I would. My friend bought a can-am yesterday. (like a large two person four wheeler for those who don't know)

He picked me up with a 5th of whiskey in the cooler in the back. We start heading to his dads house. Hit a gravel area and at the time a 360 just sounded like a great idea. Who would buy one of those things and not bust out a few 360s? haha. Within 4 hours of him buying the thing we rolled it. And I just happened to get the whole thing on video. I told him buying toys like that are like buying a Lamborghini. nearly everyone crashes them right off the lot haha. The good news is we found out the tires have excellent traction and the roll cage works very well. The only thing we broke besides a little body work was the key. One of those electronic keys so if it breaks the machine won't recognize it and won't start even if you can insert the broken key and turn it. It broke because Dylan hit it somehow as he was falling on the roof of the roll cage because I was the only one wearing my seat belt. The stupid part is we had not even started drinking yet so we didn't even have an excuse haha. (keep in mind we were riding around gravel back-roads not on main roads. There was no one else present for us to hurt except ourselves.)

SilverDollarJedi 7 Feb 4

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Temerarious

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:20958
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.