Agnostic.com

8 0

After we die

What happens to us when we die

kosi3 2 Oct 27

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

nothing. there is no more us after we die. have you ever seen anything or anyone die? they decompose. animals, plants, we decompose. there is nothing left to produce consciousness, or a personality, or a person. ashes to ashes, dust to dust.

g

What happened before you were born? There thats your answer

Each interaction we had while alive, no matter how small and unnoticeable wil have changed the world even if only a tiny bit.

Friends and relatives wail and cry. My mates will have a bit of a piss up in celebration and I will get burnt.

Then someone may or may not scatter my ashes somewhere that I used to like going, but for all I will care they could just flush 'em down the loo because I will be dead.

After we die, our bodies return to the earth from which we came. The circle of life goes on.

When you die you are dead. I don't know of any other way to put it.

I like what Ayn Rand, an atheist, said about her death, "I will not die; it is the world that dies," and she said "...that is absolutely true."

Consciousness ceases and our bodies begin the process of decaying.

Deb57 Level 8 Oct 27, 2018
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:209774
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.