Agnostic.com

5 2

LINK Trump Just Called a Bomb Recipient a “Crazed & Stumbling Lunatic” – Mother Jones

Check out kevin mccarthy's comment about three of the bomb recipients -- all jews -- "buying" the election (as if that's not what the republicans are doing!) dog whistle, anyone?

g

genessa 8 Oct 28

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Geez, I guess that means Cheeto should be getting A lot of bombs.......

No surprise. Hannity called the murdered Saudi journalist a terrorist and someone no one would miss. (I wouldn't shed any tears if Sean were brutally murdered and cut up, then vanished)
Our, Cheeto headed president also said he almost cancelled a speech (right after 11 died in a mass shooting by one of his loyals) because he was having a bad hair day. All about him. While a number of people in Pittsburgh and throughout the country could only wish life gave them a bad hair day alone.

every day that cheeto is in office s a bad president day.

g

It is seriously troubling where I society seems to be headed. On a positive note, the bloggers and other brutal internet posters calling the incompetent bomber, Bomber Van Laden made me appreciate America a little more than I have in recent years. I hope Melania and her anti bullying campaign leaves them alone.

So Trump thinks that prominent Jews are buying the election but the GOP is not? Are any of them Jews? I think the remark could have a direct connection to mass shootings. The crazies see it that they are validating Trump by their actions. Conservative talk radio laughs at the idea that Sayoc is a full blown Trump supporter complete with MAGA hat. Somehow they still think this was a setup. I see it as possibly a dog whistle when Trump says things. He blames media for spreading his message but without the media he could do nothing. Trump wants to show all of us that he can make it very hard on people if they do not go along with his ideas. He speaks and the crazies react.

The apple doesn’t fall far from the tree!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:210685
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.