Agnostic.com

3 3

LINK Donald Trump accuses Jewish reporter of lying and tells him to 'sit down' in response to anti-semitism question | The Independent

This is from february 2017, but it's still relevant, and we certainly have seen no change of attitude from trump. a reporter, a republican reporter yet, asks what trump will do about antisemitism and trump thinks he's being accused. another reporter asks in a clarifying manner and trump tells him that antisemitism is something "the other side" is faking for political purposes!

g

genessa 8 Oct 29

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I remember when he first said this-think it was a Chasidic reporter who asked him and I was shocked at his attitude attacking the reporter. He's a piece of shit with no moral values and an empty callous heart.

there is one difference between trump and a piece of shit. occasionally a piece of shit is useful as fertilizer. trump is never useful.

g

I heard that the Jewish community told Trump he's not welcome in Pittsburgh until he unambiguously and to their satisfaction denounces white nationalism as well as anti-semitism. Good for them.

yep, i read that too. i also recently read that 24 percent of the jewish population voted for trump. that's higher than i would like -- zero would be nice! -- but lower by far than what i have seen presented as the national perception, which is that jews overwhelmingly voted for trump. i knew THAT couldn't be true but hadn't seen numbers before. i think people mistake the support of netanyahu, who isn't american, and who isn't supported by his own country, with the feelings of american jews in general. anyway, trump isn't likely to be welcome in pittsburgh, ever, since he cannot denounce white nationalism; his base IS white nationalism.

g

Ooohhh, struck a nerve, did he?
Thank Goodness for the Free Press!

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:210945
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.