Agnostic.com

10 13

The Winter Olympics will be starting soon and there will be curling. I actually like watching it. But it brings in to mind my all time favorite silly joke: How do you keep bacon from curling in the fry pan? - Take away their little brooms

silverotter11 9 Feb 4

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

10 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I started watching Curling 3 Olympics ago. Fascinating sport to see the mechanical physics and strategy at work.

Have you seen the movie 'Men With Brooms' ? Very funny.

I'll have to share that one! I came to love curling by way of being a hockey fan and wanting to know more about Canada. Can't wait to see what the Norwegians are up to this year!

[nbcolympics.com]

Does that even qualify as a dad joke?

I love curling. I’ve actually changed plans so that I wouldn’t miss curling. I discovered it maybe 2-3 olympics ago.

It will shortly.

That hurt. Thanks.

That's cute.

I enjoy the winter Olympics too, mostly downhill, bobsled, and luge. Curling...I've seen it...but I can't help but think, "so this is what Canadians do when they're bored and drunk in the middle of winter?" LOL👍

LMAO

😛 Very cute.

Actually, that is a good sport.....

We have a curiing club house nearby. It's fun to watch them practice and play.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:21124
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.