Agnostic.com

31 5

What was your favorite toy growing up?

I loved my Lincoln Logs! I had so much fun building with them. I bought some for my boys when they were small, but they didn’t find them as much fun as I did. 😟 I have 2 large totes of them saved for my future grandchildren. Lol

Alliegirl 7 Feb 4

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

31 comments (26 - 31)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

My favorite toy growing up was a splushy dragon. When I was little, I could never go to sleep without my favorite dragon. Unfortunately, a few years ago when I moved out the dragon got lost somehwere and I couldn't find it. I know it's kind childish, me being a grown man and still attached to toys. However, a yesterday I just found another extremely similar dragon toy [dragon-vibe.com] . But I' still havent decided whether or not to buy it

A lot of people posted books, but I don't consider them to be toys. I love books, but as far as toys go.....1 erector set 2. leggos 3. tinker toys. 4 my Handy Andy all metal tool kit with a real hammer, real saw, phillips head and straight head screwdriver and a set of wrenches that fit neither metric nor standard bolts and nuts. I drove my family crazy building things and tearing things apart

An inside family joke. My parents cut holes in my jean pockets so I would have something to play with. We were that poor. And that is how the story goes.
Really, bb gun, bike, books.

ME

EMC2 Level 8 Feb 5, 2018

A pencil and a notebook... I will draw baseball strategy scenes... basketball scenes... cowboys scenes... war scenes... race cars, airplanes, spaceships, fortresses... castles, warships, tanks... designed album covers... created bands on stage with names like "magical thinking machine" and their debut album "the manifold of the magical thinking machine". I could draw the hell out of any notebook, to the frustration of my teachers. Seeing a racecar next to the homework. So no surprise when my first real job was as an illustrator and commercial artist despite having no schooling on the craft. That was my preferred toy... pencil and papel. 12" GI joe came too late but I did had a lot of plastic soldiers and cowboys and indians... I also plastic modeled cars, tanks, warships, airplanes even into adulthood and if I get me an airbrush with a nice compressor... watch out I loved the camouflage details on tanks. and weathering airplanes including adding bullet holes with a hot needle. I was one creative son of a bitch.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:21148
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.