Agnostic.com

49 6

What’s your most favorite and least favorite sport?

I’m a huge fan of valley ball, soccer, air hockey and ping pong. I do not care too much for tennis, foosball, basketball and baseball.

EmeraldJewel 7 Feb 5

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

49 comments (26 - 49)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

When I was a schoolboy, I adored basketball and even at one time played in the main part of the school team, but then I tried the workout, and I liked it more. And from the age of 18, I started competing in many bodybuilding competitions in California. By the way, I have always occupied only second or third places, but I have never used steroids. As it turned out, all the prize-winners took steroids, and I thought that I didn't want to sacrifice my health so much for a medal and decided to just try sarms. They say that sarms do not affect hormones and improve your physical shape without affecting your health.

Football

Favourite by a country mile is Football(soccer to those listening in American). Least favourite(its a small list) probably boxing.

My favorite is golf. My least favorite is golf

Football is my favorite but I’m pissed off by those overpaid NFL assholes taking a knee during the Anthem and the Commissioner not doing anything about it so I quit watching it except for the Dallas Cowboys because Jones told the players on that team if they took a knee they were out. I do enjoy college football though especially OU and OSU.

Favorite would be pool... otherwise no interest in sports

I love watching hockey, baseball and dirt bike racing. Unless the Saints are on.

Football is my favorite. Golf is my least favorite. Golf is mostly a skill game by one person.

My favorite sports are Football, Basketball, Soccer, Tennis, Volleyball. My least favorite is baseball. If I can play them then I like and watch them,I played football, basketball, soccer and tennis but I could never bat and hated playing baseball.

Favorite Bull Riding!
2nd Favorite any that our Special Olympics teams play, basketball, swimming, softball, bowling, bocce ball, track and field, and horsemanship.

I like pickleball, volleyball, and ping pong. Pickleball is my favorite at the moment. My least favorite is probably golf.

marga Level 7 Feb 5, 2018

Favorite: Baseball
Least favorite: Golf

A lot of favourite sports actually... Cricket, Hockey, football(not the American one), badminton, tennis, billiards, all the Olympic sports in fact.
I am not a big fan of Motor sports though.

Favorite: Pro ice hockey. -NHL
Least : Tennis, I can't watch it, and golf. I like to play golf, but I can't watch.

Billiards, archery, shooting/hunting, motorcycling, hiking, fishing and boarding of all kinds. I hate professional traditional team sports of all kinds. Why TF are these useless idiots getting paid millions to play grab ass? Get your priorities straight, 'Murica.

I Don't follow sports. I find people who follow sports to be at a lower level of intelligence.

Not nice. You must have missed the lesson about if you don't have anything nice to say.......

Best Football, worst Soccer

gater Level 7 Feb 5, 2018

Sounds like you're referring to spectator sports. I'm not much of a spectator, but when the 49ers are winning, I enjoy watching them. The Superbowl held no interest for me at all. I like Baseball, but it is so slow it's also not a good spectator sport. Basketball would have to be my least favorite. There is plenty of action, but the games are often decided in the last quarter, so why bother watching the first three? LOL! See, not a fan. Now as for sports I personally enjoy; bowling, swimming, skiing (but it's been some time since I actually did that), and "working out." For me, working out is a regimen I have done for years involving cardio, resistance training (weights and machines), and some floor exercises.

I don't like football and I love martial arts.

To watch would be baseball and golf my favorite to play, hockey and soccer would be my least favorite

I was banned from team contact-sports when I was a teenager. It sort of ruined the testosterone rush watching them.

All sports that people get paid to inflict deliberate harm on another person--barbaric and unnecessary.

I don't practice any sport but while I like watching the Soccer World Cup I can't spend one second watching baseball.

Disc Golf ive loved to play for 30+ years.
i never have thought much of fence post races.

I don't care for sports anymore... as a former "jock" I outgrew sports.... I do follow the last one I cared for The Jacksonville Jaguars of the NFL. Outside of that... never hated a sport... I know how you can get injured practicing them young or old. I rather watch something else than a sport event. No longer get caught in the moment or the mass hysteria. Give me a great ballet performance instead, a theater piece that will move you... a jazz concert for the ages, a legendary jam of a neighborhood best, an opera like Carmen... a poetry in movement, over drinks... I will be there living it up. Play me some salsa, bring me my partner and open me some space because thru my feet my soul will do the talking... no time for sports while you at it.... get rid of boxing. And to think my brother was a golden glove champion, I used to box in the middle of the street with 16 oz globes at 9. he, he, ha, he.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:21165
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.