Agnostic.com

2 0

LINK Wisconsin governor may seek waiver to let insurers hike premiums for pre-existing conditions - Chicago Tribune

Repugs have been going around trying to make everyone believe they'll protect people with preexisting conditions, even though they've been voting against such protections for a decade. i guess they just couldn't maintain the lie all the way to election day.

g

genessa 8 Oct 30

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

If the governor of my state did this I would know that he is not a man who is for the people. He is owned in some way by the insurance companies. That could be stocks, relatives, etc. This action of his would be my clue to get that man out of office at all costs even if you have to go door to door at election time.

well, the gov of within has the best excuse in the world to do this: he's -- what's the political term for it? oh yeah, an asshole πŸ™‚) he doesn't have to profit directly from it, though certainly that could be the case. he could just be making sure he is on the "good" list with his party.

g

The judge probably has shares in the Insurance Industry!

a lot of them have shares in the private prison industry so it's not a stretch.

g

@genessa Nothing surprises me any more....am I turning into a cynic ( one of today’s words) ?

@Marionville i've been a cynic for ages. i don't let it bother me though πŸ™‚) but remember: you don't have to be surprised to be mad.

g

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:211732
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.