Agnostic.com

9 1

Alone or with friends?

For the life of Micky....going shopping is a pain unless I am alone.
Yesterday, two of my friends invited me to lunch. Great. After the meal, one suggested to shop at a very nice store near the restaurant. All the fun I had while eating / enjoying the company of my friends started to fade away as soon as we enter the store. Although I could have bought few things....I didn't and waiting until they finished was not easy.
BTW, the fact several kids were yelling, screaming and running amok didn't help either. No, I don't like multitudes.

DUCHESSA 8 Feb 5

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

It depends where I am shopping. Lots of kids, forget it.

Recently I made a mother to feel like s...t by placing my hands on my ears when her three kids began to scream besides me. Since I noticed they were Spanish speaking I also said to her few words that make her to feel even worse than s...t.

I don't like shopping when I expect little kids to be around. Not that I do much shopping besides the grocery store and occasional clothing. I do shop Amazon. I don't like crowds or kids this time of year.

U don't like crowds / kid any time of the year....lack of manners bothers me 24 x 7.

I don't "shop" at brick and mortar stores anymore. If I go to one, I know what I want, get it, and leave. I will browse online, however, for best deals, in the privacy of home.

So why didn't just bow out from That invite?

1. Originally was only lunch 2) I was driving them

I don't like shopping much at all. I hate doing it even more with other people because you have to wait for them. When I shop, I know exactly what I want and I go and get it. My best friend is the worst. When I go with him I swear he takes hours browsing. Shopping for clothes with him, and anything else, is horrible.

I shop alone as well.

My ex would run her hands across every item in the store and take all day doing it and come home with a load of crap and empty the bank account doing it. It was comfort spending! I don't understand it. I go alone.

I can shop alone or with someone either way.
I just avoid it .

I am the 'get in and get out' type of shopper. Retail is not a tip toe through the tulips...hehe

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:21214
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.