Agnostic.com

6 6

Anyone looking forward to the movie Bohemian Rhapsody?

I'm not a huge fan of Queen, but they do have a sound and a quality that is still to this day unique to Rock. I don't know how accurate the movie is but I'm going to go see it.

paul1967 8 Nov 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

YESSSSSS!!!!!!

I have loved this group since I was young, had them on LP, then cassette, then CD, now on my phone.

I have a fractured ankle (non weight bearing, so getting around is a major PITA), but I will definitely find a way to get myself to this movie!

No..though Ramhie looks great.

I'm a fan of Queen, have been since I got bollocked at school for drawing the band's emblem all over my school bags after Seven Seas Of Rhye came out, but not a fan of Queen minus Freddie and this film holds no attraction for me.

I am a fan of Queen and will must likely see it.

One of the reasons I want to see it has to do with the casting. Rami Malik seems to capture Fredie Mercury and if the movie is as good as the trailers are I think Rami might have a Oscar nomination in his future.

Yep. What I want to know is what happened to the movie about Jimi Hendrix that was being made with Andre 3000 in the lead role.

I didn't know it was in production yet. It would be interesting to see if it somehow fell through.

I already purchased my pre ticket. I am not a fan of all of Queens music but I’m a sucker for these kind of movies.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:213434
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.