Agnostic.com

61 13

Who else loves British comedy ??? I rewatched coupling recently. I just found black books and spaced gatherings. Any other British comedy you love? Ohh red dwarf! I haven't watched that in ages though.

Holyhellkel 6 Feb 5

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

61 comments (51 - 61)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Fawlty Towers fan myself, oh Basil...

Benny Hill has always been a favorite. This man makes me laugh so much!

Keeping up Appearances. I think you can find it on YouTube. Hysterical.

Monty Python.........

Love Black Books, Spaced, Red Dwarf, Fawlty Towers, Vicious, The Vicar of Dibley, As Time Goes By, and probably my all-time favorite is Keeping up Appearances. Have never seen Coupling. I guess I'll have to check it out.

I love Peep Show.

How is that no one has mentioned Eddie Izzard????? Watch Dress to Kill! He won an Emmy for that show in 1999 and it's amazingly timely. I promise you'll laugh your arse off!!!!

I like British panel shows. 8 out of10 Cats is hysterical. Would I lie to you is pretty funny Jeeves and Wooster is a classic.THat Mitchell and Webb look is hysterical.

Ohhhh I love the panel shows, also Duck quacks don't echo, is a good one, Oh thats right! Task Master, its very funny.

Oh yes! Absolutely love British comedy. The old stuff in particular( Monty Python ,red dwarf) makes me laugh until I fall over.

Monty Python
Open all hours
Some mothers do have 'em
Round the Horne
The Goon Show
Are you being served?
The Goodies

Coupling and red dwarf are awesome shows.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:21364
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.