Agnostic.com

15 10

YAY!! With this one silly post, I bounded over the points to Level 6! Next stop - SuperUser of Agnostic.com !!

Have very much enjoyed the discussions, links, memes, art, you guys are the best!!

RobCampbell 7 Feb 5

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

15 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Congratulations & Thanks ! 🎂 🍸

Dougy Level 7 Feb 6, 2018

Congratulations! I wonder how much activity and how many posts went into this achievement?

currently 11 posts and 201 comments, a few hundred 'likes' and WAY too much time, but it's been fun!!

Go you!

Congrats!!!

Nena Level 6 Feb 6, 2018

"If you got jack in your cup, go raise it up."

Congrats!

Congratuations!!

And I am posting / answering non-stop and I can't pass from level 7.0.....grrrrrrrrrrrrrr

@Duchessa Yep it's a pretty big jump in points after level 6, ah well, I didn't join this site to accumulate points, and I bet you didn't either - so no big deal!

@RobCampbell May no be a big deal for you but is fun (you get to eat ice cream with each new level...lol). BTW, I am on my way to level 8...LOL

@DUCHESSA OK Ice Cream is a big deal 🙂

@RobCampbell Specially when you are not supossed to eat ice cream...........LOL

Welcome to the dark side...

Congrats! 🙂

Congratulations.

Im pretty close myself

Awe, you're so sweet. Thanks. Now the work begins to make it to level 7. Good luck. 🙂

Betty Level 8 Feb 6, 2018

Welcome to the land of The 6

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:21427
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.