Agnostic.com

15 3

Anyone else ready for this winter to be over? Normally I love winter, my CM is better-controlled in winter. Not this year. I’ve been relapsing like crazy and I’ve had a double ear infection, sinus infection, bronchitis, strep, walking pneumonia (TWICE!), rotavirus and now another nasty cold! All back-to-back-to-back-etc.

Anyone else got a voodoo doll aimed your way? Anyone else looking forward to it not being winter?

PeppermintDreads 7 Feb 5

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

15 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Of course the only reason why I moved to redneck criminal theocratic racist South Carolina is (was now) no such thing as winter on the beach until last Dec 10th ....3 weeks of arctic cold all the way to FT LAUDERDALE. ...back to normal since GroundHog Day

I come from Puerto Rico so I'm not a big winter fan. I deal with it with the best attitude but I love when it's gone.

I worry about dodging the flu. I've been one of those people who couldn't afford transitional health care. I've got to be healthy until May 1st. After that? I can take the flu.

I was a snow skier for 25 years and looked forward to winter as much as the other seasons. I quit skiing when I turned 75 for safety reasons and now I do not like winter in any way. I am an outdoors person, enjoy traveling and camping, I live by a lake and enjoy boating and have become a warm weather activity person. Winter has become something to endure for the few months it happens every year.

I hate winter as it makes my depression worse.

partly and the drab grey colour and trees without leaves and know birdsong.

I love all the season and winter is just awesome. Colorado is in a drought this year and snow has been very rare. On a good winter year my yard will have 2 plus feet of snow all winter. Snow is just so freaking cool, it's beautiful and magical.

I am sick of winter, we got 5 inches of snow yesterday and it is 0 degrees this morning, with a potential high of 10. February sucks. At least I got gas over the weekend so I am good til the end of the week at least.

@Stevil I am so happy we could give you a boost!!

I want Spring. 6 weeks left.

Summer here in Australia and is good. I dread August as its horrible and peaks my Seasonal Adjustment Disorder

Not caring of winter... not bad at all in Maryland/DC. Not the DC winters I remember or the German winters I dreaded so much. I believe my winter clothes are in a Jacksonville storage. Didn't bother to go get them. Sometimes I am just terrible with seasons.

My toes are freezing! :/

I am sick of summer, I will swap you 🙂

Sacha Level 7 Feb 6, 2018

@Stevil I will try not to!

@Stevil Well according to the flat earth people, The Antarctica is wall around the "disc earth" So I won't fall off I will just bang into some ice. Happy days 🙂

@Stevil It is you that is the wrong way round my friend 😉 Being upside down is the best way to be.

No sicknesses here, but holy shit @PeppermintDreads - what a laundry list! Your immune system is at a low obviously - you drinking enough whisky? 😉

Ya, similar stories here... I'll go years with no flu, colds, etc, then BAM!

Brutal...

Here in Las Vegas I am so sad it won't last for the next 9 months.

I think they call it the February Blues. It has been a tough winter for the flue and cold. I am so ready for Spring.

Betty Level 8 Feb 6, 2018

@PeppermintDreads

Doesn't sound very appealing.

@PeppermintDreads

Maybe it's time to consider a more pleasant location. 🙂

@PeppermintDreads

Home is where the heart is. 🙂

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:21429
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.