Agnostic.com

5 8

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

He should be out of office and arrested for inciting murder.

I grew up in Catholic in Kentucky. When I was 10, a Southern Baptist preacher moved in next door and his son and I would play together. The son would relate what his father's sermons were: very anti-catholic, extreme racists, and generally absolutely nothing like I heard at our Catholic church. Then last year, driving through West Virginia, I heard a radio sermon from a local small Christian church. Jews killed Jesus, Jews did bad things to people, Jews must accept Jesus. Unless you peel the onion way back, you think these are nice people. Sadly, a % of them are hate filled and dying to start cleansing the earth of unbelievers and sinners.

Genocide is nothing new in Christianity. Moses ordered his generals to kill every last man, woman, and child in opposing tribes. When Christians sacked Jerusalem they killed just about everybody in the city. Religious zeal at its finest.

One instruction reads. "Every man, woman, child and every ANIMAL belonging to them." And it then goes on to add. "Excepting the young women who have not yet laid with a man, these you may keep for yourselves." Even Stalin/Hitler/Pol Pot did not go quite that far. This is the book you are supposed to use to teach children morality.

Trumpwonderfull!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:215102
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.